Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Laboratory Technician with a pharmaceutical company located in Collegeville, PA.
- Staging, assembling, disassembling and cleaning of equipment.
- Maintain and inspect equipment / Perform routine preventive maintenance on process equipment
- Coordinate vendor support for equipment repairs and calibration
- Maintain the change parts and spare parts inventory, and development material storage retriever and clean equipment room
- Procurement of raw materials and product support items
- Train on Comet and create new raw materials item codes (DM codes)
- Prepare shipping request and coordinate the shipping of packages internal/external.
- Perform lab experiments based on an experimental plan with input from engineers and formulators
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of a High School Degree or equivalent - required
- Bachelor's degree is preferred, but not required
- Must have some level of experience within a manufacturing environment
- Provide effective communication of observations and results to the team
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bri Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.