Laboratory Procurement Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Laboratory Procurement Associate for a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. This is a non-supervisory, deadline-driven position. Successful candidate will be involved in support of administrative activities associated with budget tracking, procurement, report filing, international shipping and administrative activities associated with lab organization.
- Assist in budget monitoring for external research and development activities.
- Assist scientists to work with Procurement on request for proposals (RFP) for research and development activities.
- Assist in statement of work (SOW) generation and associated paperwork for outsourced development activities.
- Utilize system tools for procurement and finance procedures (Oracle applications).
- Assist with paperwork associated with master service agreement (MSA) and confidentiality agreement (CDA) setup (templates that need to be completed).
- Utilize system tools (Determine) for master service agreement (MSA) and statement of work (SOW) filing.
- Utilize system tools (myCIMs and wiki pages) for group report organization and filing.
- Utilize system tools for international shipping (Oracle application).
- Evaluate current operational processes and recommend improvements.
- Contribute to meetings and report on issue status.
- Develop support plan to prioritize and resolve multiple issues.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably a BS in chemistry.
- Industrial or academic experience working in a lab desirable but not required Address customer issues promptly and accurately.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Team-first Attitude: Willingness to deviate from normal work for priority assignments
- Relationship Skills: Ability to leave positive impressions through various communication channels with stakeholders
- Have a teachable spirit, a willingness to learn, and is persistent.
- Have experience with Microsoft Office products, especially excel; experience with ChemDraw desirable but not required.
- Experience tracking budgets.
- Knowledge of chemistry desirable but not required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A world-wide contract research organisation is currently recruiting an Office Administrator based at their office in Shanghai.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Global Medical Director - Oncology, to be based in their office in the desirable area of Basel.