Laboratory Operations Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Laboratory Operations Specialist with a pharmaceutical company located in Santa Monica, CA.
- Manage purchasing of laboratory supplies and reagents, working with cross-functional groups to track orders, reconcile orders, invoices, and receipt confirmations.
- Oversee research MSA/MTA/SOW processes and administrative contracts for laboratory services and laboratory materials.
- Actively oversee laboratory supply inventory for general use areas.
- Oversee and maintain laboratory policies and procedures for equipment maintenance, laboratory cleanliness and organization, Environmental Health and Safety requirements.
- Work with facilities department to coordinate equipment maintenance schedules, and coordinate with vendors to ensure rapid equipment repairs, equipment induction process, and utilization of electronic asset management system.
- Maintain training documents for equipment, hazardous waste management, and laboratory safety.
- Acts as a point of contact between cross functional groups, sites, and outside collaborations + vendors.
- Work with teams to assist with sample inventory onsite and offsite; act as coordinator with offsite storage project management team.
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives to increase operational efficiency of the laboratory.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences with 1-3 years of relevant laboratory and inventory management experience, and hazardous waste management.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.