This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Laboratory Assistant - Contract - Onsite
Proclinical Staffing is seeking a Laboratory Assistant to join a cutting-edge medical laboratory. This is a contract role located in Rochester, NY.
Skills & Requirements:
- AAS in Biology/Chemistry or Equivalent Science degree, or matriculated in a Laboratory Science Bachelor program.
- BS in Biology/Chemistry or equivalent science degree preferred.
- Experience in a clinical diagnostic laboratory preferred.
The Laboratory Assistant will:
- Perform isolation and cryopreservation of peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMC) and bone marrow mononuclear cells (BMMC).
- Perform flow cytometry analysis for PBMCs and BMMCs, as required.
- Monitor reagent and supply inventory for processes related to the essential functions.
- Record all results, lot numbers, and associated calculations for all processes related to the essential functions.
- Perform laboratory processing for other sample types for clinical trial samples, as required.
- Perform technical analyses for clinical trial samples, as required.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Shannon Briggs at (+1) 215-531-6914 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.