Laboratory Assistant II - In-Vivo
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Laboratory Assistant II for a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will report daily health observations and effectively record and communicate abnormalities to the scientists.
- Perform husbandry duties for rats and mice.
- Perform daily census, handle related documentation and follow reporting procedures.
- Perform animal receipt and housing of animals.
- Utilize internal databases to perform the receipt of animals and processing of supplies.
- Perform general housekeeping and adhere to safety procedures.
- Perform cagewash and preparation activities to include usage of equipment and maintenance of adequate inventories as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent (1+ years' experience), Associate's or Bachelor's degree in animal science or related discipline preferred (0+ years' experience).
- 1+ years' related experience.
- Minimum of ALAT certification required (or must be obtained within first 12 months of employment).
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills. Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to regularly lift/push or pull up to 50 pounds Other Regular work schedule is 40 hours per week in addition to weekends and holidays on a rotating basis. Essential personnel position required to report to work during inclement weather.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for a QC Technician at their base in Hertfordshire.