Labeling Project Manager
A leading management consulting firm is advertising a vacancy for a Labeling Project Manager position. The organization, which prides itself on its leading presence as a global advisor of talent supply chain strategies and workforce solutions, is seeking for a driven and talented individual to join its California-based office. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an international company and bolster a career in the clinical field.
- Creating, maintaining, and updating project schedules.
- Working with planning for phase in/phase out of changes considering commercial, quality, or regulatory strategies and insuring implementation.
- Ensuring stakeholders understand outputs of all decisions and track project status.
- Leading collaboration for labeling changes between PM Lifecycle Product Managers, Quality, Regulatory, Marketing, and packaging associates for prioritization and execution strategies.
- Accountable for regulatory approvals, schedule/cadence, product planning, and distribution.
- Accountable for periodic communication of project status to stakeholders.
- Driving team accountability for deliverables and ensure projects meet milestones.
- Proactively identifying and escalating risks and issues to stakeholders.
- Driving mitigation and contingency plans.
- Knowing & following local Quality System policies & procedures.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree Required, MBA Preferred.
- Project Management Professional Certification preferred.
- A background in one or more of the following disciplines:
- Project Management
- Product Planning
- Quality & Regulatory
- Regulated industries
- 10+ years of work experience in the Medical Device industry.
- 10+ years of demonstrated Project management experience.
- Product Planning.
- Regulatory Experience.
- Project risk management and mitigation.
- Understanding Manufacturing Packaging and Labeling processes.
- Influencing Management in a matrix environment.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Maya Smith at +1 267-405-6995 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Our client is a biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients' lives in the therapeutic areas of hematology and oncology