Lab Tech Virology
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Laboratory Technician of Virology with a pharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA. Successful candidate will perform assays according to testing records and in compliance with Good Laboratory Practices (GLP), current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) and/or Points to Consider (PTC) guidelines and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Maintain cell cultures in accordance to SOPs and testing records.
- Conduct assays and lab procedures as outlined in testing record and regulatory guidelines.
- Accurately complete testing records and other required documentation according to our Good Documentation Practices.
- Performs assays using appropriate laboratory techniques.
- Reports observations of ongoing tests to Technical Reviewer or Laboratory Manager.
- Communicates with supervisor and other colleagues daily lab activities.
- Prepare reagents and re-stock labs with supplies.
- Maintain equipment's cleaning logs.
- Maintain, passage and seed cells.
- Train on departmental assays such as in vitro and detection assays.
- Initiate nonconformances.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors' degree in Biological Sciences or other science related field or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience or equivalent.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Mike Raletz at (+1) 267-428-7770 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.