Lab Tech II, Cell Culture
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Lab Tech II for a global pharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA. Successful candidate will perform assays according to testing records and in compliance with Good Laboratory Practices (GLP), current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) and/or Points to Consider (PTC) guidelines and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Maintain cell cultures in accordance to SOPs and testing records
- Conduct assays and lab procedures as outlined in testing record and regulatory guidelines.
- Accurately complete testing records and other required documentation according to WuXi's Good Documentation Practices
- Performs assays using appropriate laboratory techniques.
- Reports observations of ongoing tests to Technical Reviewer or Laboratory Manager.
- Communicates with supervisor and other colleague's daily lab activities.
- Prepare reagents and re-stock labs with supplies.
- Maintaining equipment's cleaning logs.
- Aid in the training of new employees.
- Maintain, passaging and seeding cells
- Train on departmental assays such as in vitro, detection, and retroviral assays.
- Initiate and write nonconformances.
- Participate in R&D projects and assay validations.
- Perform testing in BSL2+ laboratory.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree with major in Biological Sciences or science related major or equivalent training and/or experience.
- 1-2 years of laboratory experience with emphasis on cell biology and/or virology.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Mike Raletz at (+1) 267-428-7770 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.