Lab Operations Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Lab Operations Specialist with a pharmaceutical company located in Santa Monica, CA. A successful candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in life sciences with 1-3 years of relevant laboratory and inventory management experience, and experience working with external/internal vendors.
- Manage purchasing of laboratory supplies and reagents, working with cross-functional groups to track orders, reconcile orders, invoices, and receipt confirmations.
- Oversee research MSA/MTA/SOW processes and administrative contracts for laboratory services and laboratory materials.
- Actively oversee laboratory supply inventory for general use areas.
- Oversee and maintain laboratory policies and procedures for equipment maintenance, laboratory cleanliness and organization, Environmental Health and Safety requirements.
- Work with facilities department to coordinate equipment maintenance schedules, and coordinate with vendors to ensure rapid equipment repairs, equipment induction process, and utilization of electronic asset management system.
- Maintain training documents for equipment, hazardous waste management, and laboratory safety.
- Acts as a point of contact between cross functional groups, sites, and outside collaborations + vendors.
- Work with teams to assist with sample inventory onsite and offsite; act as coordinator with offsite storage project management team.
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives to increase operational efficiency of the laboratory.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences with 1-3 years of relevant laboratory and inventory management experience, and experience working with external/internal vendors.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.