L&D Admin Coordinator
Proclinical is seeking an L&D Admin Coordinator for a global biopharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Liaise with extended study team to understand the training needs
- Coordinate the review of training lists, SOPs, etc. to help ensure collaboration among the various study team functions (CPL, CTM, COM, SMM, etc.)
- Help gather inputs from functional leads and organize into training matrices (what training, when to be trained, whom to train)
- Assemble, organize and submit training request tickets
- Coordinate with the various training related groups to raise any process bottlenecks (at Training Services Stage, At HR Onboarding Stage, at IT assignment stage)
- Maintain key process success metrics (#s of requests, timeliness of requests, successful access to various systems, etc.)
- Answer inquiries related to access
- Train new study team designees on the training process in general and how to do it for ongoing study request needs
- Update role names in systems
- Schedule and coordinate meetings
Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, and organizational skills with a team-oriented approach.
- Aptitude to problem solve, think critically, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- The ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, email, and managing documents and files.
- Prior experience with, SmartSheet and/or ServiceNow
- Knowledge of learning management systems and/or assignment processes within a regulated environment
- College degree preferred
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Shannon Briggs at +(1) 215-531-6914 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.