Key Medical Expert Engagement Coordinator
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Key Medical Expert Engagement Coordinator for a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will have the primary responsibility to coordinate external stakeholder meetings with Senior Leadership at Medical congresses. The individual will also liaise with various internal stakeholders to build cross-functional relationships across the Therapeutic Areas, Global Medical (including Medical Directors and their respective teams), Scientific Partnerships colleagues, R&D and Value and Access.
- Manage collection of external stakeholder requests with Senior Leadership at key Medical congresses.
- Coordinate for review and prioritization process the collected meeting requests, per congress, to ensure engagements align with current strategic objectives.
- Assist in compiling pre-congress briefing materials for Senior Leadership
- Establish rapport with key internal stakeholders in R&D, Value & Access to capture their current and planned external engagements.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree/post graduate qualification or equivalent
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated excellent project management skills. Ability to work towards tight timelines around congresses and manage conflicting priorities.
- High attention to detail required.
- Travel required to national and international Medical congresses.
- Ability to execute complex scheduling, utilizing Outlook and other tools.
- Capacity to learn new technologies and platforms
- Demonstrated ability to foster cross-functional networks internally to help deliver results
- Basic understanding of and adherence to regulatory policies governing scientific interactions with physicians, Patient Access Groups, professional organizations and the public.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry.
- Familiarity with Sharepoint system, must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.