Key Account Manager Switzerland
A leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics is advertising a vacancy for a Key Account Manager position. The organisation uses this innovative form of therapy to treat rare genetic, cardio metabolic, acute hepatic infectious, central nervous system (CNS) and ocular diseases. The Office Coordinator will join this company in their office in Zurich. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated applicant to develop a career in a truly revolutionary field.
- Present a positive image of the company and develop awareness about RNAi platform to relevant customer groups.
- Develop, own, and drive territory and account plan, including customer targeting, in line with country strategy in partnership with the Country Commercial Lead and Medical Affairs team.
- Achieve pre-launch and post-launch KPIs, including sales and volume targets.
- Perform detailed analysis of the assigned territory to identify, assess, and develop relevant centres for diagnosis and treatment.
- Drive patient identification, diagnosis, and referral rates by executing against a territory strategy and account specific plans.
- Develop trusted relationships with a portfolio of customers to ensure competitive advantage, after developing a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner by collaborating with internal stakeholders (commercial, supply chain, and compliance) and external centres.
- Establish and maintain contact with key customers and provide commercial and scientific services to ensure access at site of care and that logistics are in place to administer product.
- Manage and execute local meetings to drive diagnosis and treatment rates, in collaboration with the Medical Affairs Team for physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- Represent the company at local and national events and congresses.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
- Liaise and collaborate with relevant internal staff (Medical Affairs, Commercial Leads, Market Access and Business Operations Manager), as required.
- Report on and continuously maintain the CRM database.
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong preference for a Life Science degree.
- Demonstrated track record of sales experience in bio/pharmaceutical sales and Key Account Management experience.
- Ability to gain consistent access and develop strong & professional relationships for product promotion with healthcare providers in reference centres and the community.
- Written & spoken fluency in English, French & German is essential.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Olivia Anton at +44 203 856 9335 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.