Key Account Manager, South West
A leading biopharmaceutical company, which develops and commercialises medicines in Oncological, Neuroscience, and Rare Disease fields, is currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager. This company boasts an extremely impressive portfolio of therapies for prostate cancer, neuroendocrine tumours, and renal cell carcinoma, along with medicines for cervical dystonia, hemifacial spasm, and paediatric lower limb spasticity. Based in the company's UK office, this role is an exciting opportunity to bring experience and dedication to this internationally successful company
- Developing and implementing robust key account and territory business plans, centred on performance to meet or exceed territory productivity requirements.
- Ensure hospital plans are aligned to the account strategy within decision-making units.
- Sound understanding of the UK pharmaceutical industry and demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of NHS policies, structures, funding streams and processes relevant to specialist medicines.
- Effectively managing territory resources and budget. Demonstrates a high level of clinical knowledge.
- Providing in-field clinical training and ongoing clinical education with physicians, key clinical personnel as well as internal and external employees and facilitate onsite training and subject matter clinical expertise to optimise patient safety and outcomes.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of BS/BA degree in business, science or similar degree, or nursing registration.
- ABPI qualified is essential.
- Demonstrated strong capability in account management, superior selling competencies and proven sales performance.
- A track record of meeting or exceeding goals in a specialist/hospital or similarly complex environment.
- Demonstrated skills at building and maintaining professional relationships with key customers, office staff and others in the customer influence network.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in matrix teams.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of the disease state, company's products and relevant competitor products.
- Understanding and communicating complex clinical data.
- Demonstrating excellent product, customer and market knowledge selling.
- Securing hospital and regional formularies and referrals through exceptional selling skills Stakeholder.
- Developing strong and long-term relationships with customers and KOLs in all assigned accounts.
- Identifying departmental and stakeholder drivers and barriers in key hospitals.
- Maintaining regular and timely communication with the MSL and cross-functional colleagues to inform them of important/urgent account developments and to further the achievement of account objectives.
- Proactively and positively contributing to sales meetings and sales team initiatives.
- Ensuring that all activities within their territory are undertaken in accordance with the National Regulations and local sales and operations guidelines as well as any local Codes of Practice.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills along with the ability to multi-task and overcome challenges to successfully engage new users of interventional oncology products.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate with customers, internal and external contacts at all levels and excellent organisational, written and verbal skills.
- Expert key account management skills including strong selling, business analytics, planning and numerical skills and an ability to manage complex situations and make excellent decisions, execute plans and achieve outcomes.
- Must be able to behave in a manner consistent with the company's Code of Conduct and Action.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be willing to travel and work outside normal working hours.
- Already lives and work within the geographic area in question.
- Excellent organisation, implementation, budgetary and project management abilities.
- Must be proficient in the following applications: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please Joshua Godden at +44 203 854 0101 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for a Key Account Manager, Neurology to join their team in the UK.
A worldwide and leading healthcare company is currently recruiting a Senior SFE Manager.
€0.00 - €100000.00 per annum
A leading medical device innovator and manufacturer is currently recruiting for an International Clinical Specialist at their office in France.
As a Business Development Manager, your role will be to identify and win new contract business for Proclinical across the tri-state area and nationally.
€0.00 - €70000.00 per annum
An attractive job opportunity has arisen at a leading multinational pharmaceutical company who is seeking an Account Manager HIV position to work at their office in Belgium.
A leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics is advertising a vacancy for a Key Account Manager position based in their office in France.
Up to €70000 per annum
An attractive job opportunity has arisen at a leading multinational pharmaceutical company who is seeking an Account Manager for HIV in Rixensart, Belgium.
Hannover (30165), Germany
An international environmental technology company is seeking to recruit a Business Development Manager to their office in Germany.