Key Account Manager - Oncology - Scotland
A leading biopharmaceutical company, which develops and commercialises medicines in Oncological, Neuroscience, and Rare Disease fields, is currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager - Oncology. This company boasts an extremely impressive portfolio of therapies for prostate cancer, neuroendocrine tumours, and renal cell carcinoma, along with medicines for cervical dystonia, hemifacial spasm, and paediatric lower limb spasticity. Based in the company's UK office, this role is an exciting opportunity to bring experience and dedication to this internationally successful company.
- Implementing the company's key account business planning and sales force effectiveness program to achieve optimal sales performance.
- Developing and implementing robust key account and territory business plans, centred on performance to meet or exceed territory productivity requirements.
- Ensuring hospital plans are aligned to the account strategy within decision making units.
- Managing territory resources and budget.
- Providing in field clinical training and ongoing clinical education with physicians, key clinical personnel, and internal and external employees.
- Facilitating onsite training and subject matter clinical expertise to optimise patient safety and outcomes.
- Understanding and communicating complex clinical data.
- Securing hospital and regional formularies and referrals through exceptional selling skills.
- Developing strong and long-term relationships with customers and KOLs in all assigned accounts.
- Identifying departmental and stakeholder drivers and barriers in key hospitals.
- Maintaining regular and timely communication with the MSL and cross functional colleagues to inform them of important/urgent account developments and to further the achievement of account objectives.
- Ensuring that all activities within their territory are undertaken in accordance with the National Regulations and local sales and operations guidelines, as well as any local Codes of Practice.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of BS/BA degree in a business, science or similar degree, or nursing registration.
- Sound understanding of UK pharmaceutical industry and demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of NHS policies, structures, funding streams and processes relevant to specialist medicines.
- Demonstrates high level of clinical knowledge
- Demonstrably strong capability in account management, superior selling competencies, and proven sales performance.
- A track record of meeting or exceeding goals in a specialist/hospital or similarly complex environment.
- Demonstrable skills at building and maintaining professional relationships with key customers, office staff, and others in the customer influence network.
- Demonstrable ability to work effectively in matrix teams.
- ABPI qualified.
- Already live and work within the geography area in question.
- Demonstrably thorough knowledge of the disease state, company products and relevant competitor products.
- Demonstrably high proficiency of the broader reimbursement environment; a deep understanding of the reimbursement and fulfilment pathways for medications.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Joseph Corderoy at +44 203 854 0629 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading medical device company is advertising a vacancy for an Account Manager Interventional Oncology to their office in Paris.
München (81249), Germany
An international pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Brand Manager in their office in Germany.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for an SE - Business Analytics Manager in their office in Stockholm.
A global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Brand Manager.
As a Business Development Manager, your role will be to identify and win new contract business for Proclinical across the tri-state area and nationally.
A biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Key Account Manager to their office in Italy.
A biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Key Account Manager (KAM) to their office in Italy.