Key Account Manager, Neurology, South West & Swindon
A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for a Key Account Manager, Neurology to join their team in the UK. The company specialises in various therapy areas including oncology, neurology and gastroenterology, and employs several thousand across the globe.
- Achieving territory sales targets.
- Understanding fully the current provision of the UK healthcare system (local, regional and national) and to anticipate how this is likely to change in the future particularly at the territory level.
- Ensuring the communication and understanding of this 'environmental' intelligence to relevant internal and external customers.
- Maintaining a high level of knowledge of the company's disease areas current products and relevant publications.
- Taking responsibility and be actively involved in the development of business plans, in close association with the Regional Business Manager, through identification of key opportunities.
- Developing, obtaining approval and take responsibility for the successful implementation of programs ("Investment Opportunities") that will contribute to the profitable growth of the region.
- Identifying key decision-making groups within the territory and be the focal point for them as the representative of the company.
- Achieving hospital sales targets through effective territory management, sound selling skills, and development of key customer groups.
- Maximising product usage, formulary inclusions, and formulary status within all hospitals within territory boundaries.
- Ensuring that all reporting systems, be they paper-based or electronic are fully utilised and that databases are kept up to date.
- Projecting a professional and up-market impression of company by having a high standard of personal presentation and by behaving at all times in an ethical and credible manner and by acting in accordance with the Ireland Code of Practice.
Skill and Requirements:
- ABPI is essential.
- Degree level qualifications is desirable.
- Relevant Epilepsy / Neurology experience in pharmaceutical sales.
- Experience as a Key Account Manager is essential.
- History of success within the secondary care environment.
- Need knowledge and a full understanding of the local healthcare system.
- Experienced pharmaceutical sales background.
- Ability to forecast and track territory sales.
- Autonomous, assumes ownership and responsibility for delivery of agreed objectives.
- Professional, impactful, ambitious and commercially aware.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal & listening).
- Analytical and business planning skills.
- Work from home / field based.
- Attending national, regional or other company meetings which can necessitate nights away from home.
- Working relationships:
- Regional Business Managers.
- Other Specialists within the healthcare system.
- Marketing, Business Information and Medical Information departments.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Joshua Godden at +44 203 854 0101 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
South West England, England
A leading biopharmaceutical company, which develops and commercialises medicines in Oncological, Neuroscience, and Rare Disease fields, is currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager.
A worldwide and leading healthcare company is currently recruiting a Senior SFE Manager.