Key Account Manager (KAM) Oncology
Proclinical has partnered with an Oncology organisation in search for an experienced Key Account Manager (KAM).
- Responsible for maximizing sales of our brands in the defined territory. This will be measured in the form of sales vs target, market growth or market share
- Develop and maintains a high level of product and disease area knowledge, demonstrating ability to digest, interpret and share clinical data with customers (face to face or group environment) in a professional way
- Identify and interact with Key Opinion Leaders and other relevant stakeholders in the territory
- Gather and interpret relevant data and insights, through customer and stakeholder interaction, as well as other available sources
- To be a member of and contribute to internal project groups, e.g. oncology product
- Support sharing best practice across the sales team
- Analyze and follow-up on sales and activities, including spending
- Measures return on investment of resourcing decisions and keeps within budget
Skills and Requirements
- Typically requires a Master or Bachelor degree, preferably in the Sciences or business fields, minimum 5 years of experience in the pharma industry.
- Prior sales experience in Oncology / Speciality / Rare decease, product launches is desirable
- Flair for creativity, innovation and solution oriented
- Must be able to travel extensively as dictated by business need, ability to travel and work weekends as needed to attend Congresses, ESMO, etc.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word
- Ideally fluent (at least good) in conversational and written English
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Flora Hickish at +44 203 866 0228 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.