Key Account Manager
A biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Key Account Manager (KAM) to their office in Italy. This organisation specialises in developing treatments for cancer, operating across Europe, the United States, and other international markets. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an establishment that prides itself on its extensive pipeline of products under development.
- Responsible for maximizing sales of our brands in the defined territory. This will be measured in the form of sales vs target, market growth, or market share.
- Identify and assess market opportunities and decide on tactics in collaboration with the company in order to maximize on the business opportunity.
- Segment local dimensions such as potential and advocacy and to use such analysis to inform territory/account planning.
- Utilize a deep level of product and therapeutic disease working knowledge to promote the appropriate use of company products to healthcare professionals in a specific geographic area.
- Understand local policies relating to the adoption and funding for cancer treatments.
- Liaise with RAM colleague to help ensures regional/local formulary product approvals and regional reimbursement activities.
- Liaise with RAM colleague to support and ensure the development of documents for granting formulary listing product inclusion at regional and account level.
- Monitor performance evolution, ensuring follow up of action plans and developing required qualitative and quantitative monthly sales reports.
- Ensure accurate and prompt reporting in CRM system, completing necessary administrative tasks in a timely manner.
- Liaise with RAM colleague to support local process in hospital, tendering in line with commercial policies.
- Identify and pursue opportunities to build relationships with relevant stakeholders to positively influence appropriate prescribing for company products to eligible patients.
- Monitor market trends, competitor products, and customer needs to identify new business objectives and support identification and ongoing development of Key Opinion Leaders (local, regional, and national).
- Identify and interact with Key Opinion Leaders and other relevant stakeholders in the territory.
- Identify key commissioners, fund holders, and partner with them to ensure availability of company brands.
- Contribute and adhere to the brand plans to reach sales targets, based on customer insights and in accordance to set strategy; develop & manage relationships with key customers and stakeholders.
- Gather and interpret relevant data and insights through customer and stakeholder interaction, as well as other available sources.
- To be a member of and contribute to internal project groups; e.g. oncology product advisory group.
- Provide timely feedback to all relevant internal stakeholders.
- Leverage cross-functional relationship with medical, marketing, and other functions to design and execute on a Key Account Management strategy for territory and deliver required performance of the accounts.
- Initiate and lead customer activities and defined sales/marketing projects in the territory.
- Facilitate customer education in relevant disease areas to increase awareness of best practice and clinical advantages of products.
- Develop therapeutic and market expertise within designated therapy areas.
- Utilise the wider resources from Head Office, such as Medical, Outcomes models, marketing, and OPAGs.
- Share and communicate market knowledge and customer insights internally with the Specialty Care Team members.
- Adhere to rules & regulations, the company Code of Conduct and always behave with integrity.
- Drive personal development to constantly improve competencies, achieving competency levels required in role.
Skills and Requirements:
- Typically requires a BA or BS degree, preferably in the Sciences or business fields, minimum 5 years of experience in the pharma industry.
- Prior sales experience in Oncology product launches is desirable.
- Relevant sales training/qualification and local industry accreditation, eg. Farmindustria
- Knowledge of the local National Health System Administration and basic HTA / health-economics methodologies.
- Knowledge of basic concepts of tender management including public administration's operational processes.
- Competent in critical appraisal of data & evidence-based medicine.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to assimilate and simplify complex data, through a Key Account Management approach.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Maria Salvador Garcia at +34 911 232 071 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
South West England, England
A leading biopharmaceutical company, which develops and commercialises medicines in Oncological, Neuroscience, and Rare Disease fields, is currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager.
A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for a Key Account Manager, Neurology to join their team in the UK.
A worldwide and leading healthcare company is currently recruiting a Senior SFE Manager.
€0.00 - €100000.00 per annum
A leading medical device innovator and manufacturer is currently recruiting for an International Clinical Specialist at their office in France.
As a Business Development Manager, your role will be to identify and win new contract business for Proclinical across the tri-state area and nationally.
€0.00 - €70000.00 per annum
An attractive job opportunity has arisen at a leading multinational pharmaceutical company who is seeking an Account Manager HIV position to work at their office in Belgium.
A leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics is advertising a vacancy for a Key Account Manager position based in their office in France.
Up to €70000 per annum
An attractive job opportunity has arisen at a leading multinational pharmaceutical company who is seeking an Account Manager for HIV in Rixensart, Belgium.