Key Account Manager
A global biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Key Account Manager, to be based in their office in the UK. The institution is known for their work discovering, developing, and delivering innovative therapies for patients with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases across the globe. This position is an excellent opportunity to work with an organisation that has cultivated a strong presence in the biotechnological industry and prides itself on its world-class manufacturing facilities. Please note that this will be a contract position, rolling for a 12-month period.
- Developing and executing an effective business plan for maximizing territory sales and profits.
- Identifying, segmenting, profiling, and defining key accounts.
- Building intimate knowledge of the account's stakeholders' priorities, processes, business needs, drivers, and barriers for biosimilars utilisation.
- Building up, strengthening, and ensuring a long-term customer relationship with the accounts' key stakeholders (payers, consultants, pharmacist, nurses, and providers) responsible for company products and ensuring formulary pull through via regular visits with key stakeholders and relevant healthcare professionals.
- Monitoring relevant company procurement cycles and processes.
- Leading submission and negotiation process on access to the company's biosimilars product.
- Partnering with and pulling resources from the market access, marketing, and medical teams to support territory activities and to provide the accounts with expert support as needed.
- Acting as the company's key representative within the account and being responsible for ensuring a consistent appearance of the company.
- Utilising provided, implementing local marketing strategies, and organising programs and related efforts that will positively impact others' understanding of and interest in the assigned products.
- Ensuring that the company's Market Share is maximized within new and existing Accounts that have been gained.
- Overseeing service management of company Key Accounts to ensure ongoing competitive position for the company.
Skills and Requirements:
- Professional certification (as mandated by geography).
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in either sciences medicine, pharmacy, chemistry, biology, or similar.
- Experience negotiating contracts for product reimbursement with key budget holders.
- 5 to 8 years of pharmaceutical/health care sales experience.
- Proven and sustained track record of reaching and exceeding sales goals as well as favourable negotiations.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in hospital sales.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at +443300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
South West England, England
A leading biopharmaceutical company, which develops and commercialises medicines in Oncological, Neuroscience, and Rare Disease fields, is currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager.
A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for a Key Account Manager, Neurology to join their team in the UK.
A worldwide and leading healthcare company is currently recruiting a Senior SFE Manager.
€0.00 - €100000.00 per annum
A leading medical device innovator and manufacturer is currently recruiting for an International Clinical Specialist at their office in France.
As a Business Development Manager, your role will be to identify and win new contract business for Proclinical across the tri-state area and nationally.
€0.00 - €70000.00 per annum
An attractive job opportunity has arisen at a leading multinational pharmaceutical company who is seeking an Account Manager HIV position to work at their office in Belgium.
A leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics is advertising a vacancy for a Key Account Manager position based in their office in France.
Up to €70000 per annum
An attractive job opportunity has arisen at a leading multinational pharmaceutical company who is seeking an Account Manager for HIV in Rixensart, Belgium.