Key Account Manager - Anti-Infectives
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Key Account Manager (Anti-Inectives) to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in South Germany. The company takes pride in developing innovative therapeutic options that effectively improve quality of life.
- Product launch of a new "once-weekly" antibiotic
- Responsible of the market access at local level (i.e. Clinical Commissioning Group…)
- Aggressively drive sales and create new business within the assigned territory
- Develop working relationships with ID-physician and antibiotic pharmacist to effectively influence adoption pathways and purchasing decisions
- Organize local and regional medical education events with KOL
- Give presentations to local peer groups (nurses, physicians)
- Build customer acquisition, retention, advocacy and loyalty
- Implement robust account plans with complex customers mainly hospitals
- Deploy and use Marketing and Sales promotional materials and programs
- Complete all company administration and reports within guidelines and time scales specified to ensure a high standard of management information
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum of 4 - 6 years of relevant experience in selling antibiotics within hospitals
- Must be commercial use to close business at all hospital levels
- Excellent knowledge of infectious disease, antibiotics and especially IV Hospital antibiotics
- Throughout your career you will be able to clearly demonstrate achieving sales results
- Evidence of strong selling ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and demonstrable business skills including decision making, analysis, judgment, selling and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge on broad commercial awareness and tactical planning needed to achieve business objectives
- Good level of English
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Lucia Donnarumma at +49 699 418 9070 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.