This is a new job opportunity at a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing cancer treatments. They are currently recruiting for an experienced KAM Sicilia to join their expanding team in Italy.
- Responsible for the sales performance of the company products in the region assigned.
- Liaising with the RAM Team to prevent, find and support the removal of obstacles which could limit or delay product access to patients.
- Maximising the sales of our brands in the defined territory. This will be measured in the form of sales vs target, market growth or market share.
- Identify and assess market opportunities and decide on tactics in collaboration with the company team in order to maximise on the business opportunity.
- Achieve expected levels of activity across key customer groups.
- Segment local dimensions such as potential and advocacy and to use such analysis to inform territory/account planning.
- Prepare a robust account plan for each account to achieve business objectives, including time investment and personnel resources would be best deployed.
- Utilise a deep level of product and therapeutic disease working knowledge to promote the appropriate use of the company products to healthcare professionals in a specific geographic area.
- Develop and maintains a high level of product and disease area knowledge, demonstrating the ability to digest, interpret and share clinical data with customers (face to face or group environment) in a professional way.
- Understand local policies relating to the adoption and funding for cancer treatments
- Liaising with RAM colleague to help ensures regional/local formulary product approvals and regional reimbursement activities.
- Liaising with RAM colleague to support and ensure the development of documents for granting formulary listing product inclusion at regional and account level.
- Ensure accurate and prompt reporting in CRM system, completing necessary administrative tasks in a timely manner.
- Liaising with RAM colleague to support local process in hospital tendering in line with commercial policies.
- Identify and pursue opportunities to build relationships with relevant stakeholders to positively influence appropriate prescribing for the company products to eligible patients.
- Monitor market trends, competitor products and customer needs to identify new business objectives and support identification and ongoing development of Key Opinion Leaders (local, regional & national).
- Identify and interact with key opinion leaders and other relevant stakeholders in the territory Identify key commissioners, fundholders and partner with them to ensure availability of the company brands.
- Contribute and adhere to the brand plans to reach sales targets, based on customer insights and in accordance to set strategy; develop & manage relationships with key customers and stakeholders.
- Gather and interpret relevant data and insights, through customer and stakeholder interaction, as well as other available sources.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA or BS degree, preferably in the Sciences or business fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the pharma industry.
- Prior sales experience in Oncology product launches is desirable.
- Relevant sales training/qualification and local industry accreditation.
- Knowledge of the local National Health System Administration and basic HTA / health-economics methodologies.
- Knowledge of basic concepts of tender management including public administration's operational processes.
- Competent in critical appraisal of data & evidence-based medicine.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to assimilate and simplify complex data, through a Key Account Management approach.
- Displays organisational, analytical and time management skills.
- Possess a strong sense of responsibility and have a good track record of working independently and meeting sales targets.
- Must be able to travel extensively as dictated by business need, ability to travel and work weekends as needed to attend Congresses, ESMO, etc.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, negotiate and influence.
- Proficiency in computer skills, such as MS Office.
- Fluent in written and verbal English
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Maria Salvador Garcia at +34 911 232 071 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A worldwide and renowned pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Sourcing Manager.
A leading and specialised consulting company, that prepares quantitative and qualitative studies in the health market, is currently recruiting an Operations Executive.
Up to €3000.00 per annum
Uitvoeren van commerciële en administratieve werkzaamheden ter ondersteuning van het accountmanagement van verschillende divisies binnen Getinge;
A leading UK-based biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Field Training Manager to join their London team on a home-based capacity.
A major biotechnology company currently has an exciting new job opportunity for an Operations Technical Specialist to join their UK team.
A leading provider of medical diagnostic instrumentation and reagents to the physician office, veterinary lab, and biopharmaceutical markets is currently recruiting for a Marketing Director.