KAM - NBG - Manchester / NW England
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Key Account Manager to their office in Manchester. The organisation works across a range of therapeutic sectors, including oncology, neurology, and gastroenterology. This position is an exciting opportunity to work with a global establishment that discovers and develops innovative therapies to help address unmet medical needs. This role will be responsible for the Manchester area and the North-West of the UK.
- Achieving territory growth targets.
- Developing a full understanding of the current provision of the UK healthcare system (local, regional, and national) and anticipating how this is likely to change in the future, particularly at territory level.
- Ensuring the communication and understanding of this 'environmental' intelligence to relevant internal and external customers.
- Maintaining a high level of knowledge of the company disease area's current products and relevant publications.
- Developing business plans, including business plans jointly developed with co-promotion partners, in close association with the Regional Sales Manager, through identification of key opportunities.
- Developing, obtaining approval, and taking responsibility for the successful implementation of programs ("Investment Opportunities") that will contribute to the profitable growth of the region.
- Identifying key decision-making groups within the territory and acting as the focal point for them as the representative of the company.
- Achieving hospital growth targets through effective territory management, sound selling skills, and by developing key customer groups.
- Maximising product usage, formulary inclusions, and formulary status within all hospitals within territory boundaries.
- Ensuring that all reporting systems, be they paper based or electronic, are fully utilised and that databases are kept up to date.
- Projecting a professional and up-market impression of the company by having a high standard of personal presentation, by behaving in an ethical and credible manner at all times, and by acting in accordance with the ABPI.
- Maintaining positive working relationships with co-promotional counterparts.
Skills and Requirements:
- An ABPI is essential, with degree level qualifications considered desirable.
- Relevant experience in a Pharmaceutical Sales role gained in the field of Epilepsy/Neurology or another specialist care therapy area.
- Experience as a hospital sales representative.
- History of success within the secondary care environment.
- Need knowledge and a full understanding of the local healthcare system.
- Experienced hospital pharmaceutical sales background.
- Ability to forecast and track territory sales.
- Commercially aware.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ismael Chand at +44 2038540046 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
South West England, England
A leading biopharmaceutical company, which develops and commercialises medicines in Oncological, Neuroscience, and Rare Disease fields, is currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager.
A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for a Key Account Manager, Neurology to join their team in the UK.
A worldwide and leading healthcare company is currently recruiting a Senior SFE Manager.