Junior Project Manager
We are partnered with a Global Pharmaceutical business, who are looking for a Junior Project Manager to join the wider Regulatory Team in the UK. This is an amazing opportunity to bring your experience and knowledge to a company that effectively contributes to medicine.
- Developing and executing strategies
- Effectively managing the relationship with the Health Authorities
- Track and ensure timely compliance and approvals
- Advise on Regulatory Requirements (MHRA, EMA)
- Approve and review Promotional Materials
- Manage the product lifecycle
- Manage Regulatory Submissions (clinical and marketing applications)
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Experience, knowledge, and skills should include 3-5+ years' experience in one of the two following areas:
- Experience in a biotech, pharmaceutical, medicine, CRO, or related life science organization.
- Experience planning, managing/leading, and delivering technical or complex projects that are service-based and client facing.
- Excellent communication skills - verbally, in writing, and via presentations.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Keri Marshall at 0207 440 0679 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.