Junior Clinical Project Manager
An opportunity has opened for an experienced Junior Clinical Project Manager to work at an ambitious biotech company in London. This will be the perfect chance to develop your career.
- Create/Review patient consent forms and provide relevant opinion
- Manage and support start up activities for UK, US and EU clinical trials sites including negotiation of contracts, site selection and review of essential regulatory documentation
- Manage timeline adherence, site budget adherence in conjunction with the CPM and project quality deliverables
- Interact with and day to day management of vendors including supporting CPM with vendor budget oversight
- Manage contract requirements
- Support in the recruitment and line management of CRAs as appropriate.
- Perform occasional interim monitoring visits, including site qualification, initiation and close-out, including the source data verification of CRFs and Data clarification forms as stipulated
- Co-ordinate the preparation and publication of data, reports and information, ensuring that these meet legislative, contractual and ethical requirements
- To maintain Project documents in accordance with ICH-GCP and company SOPs and support the transition from paper to eTMF
Skills and Requirements
- Strong clinical study experience in Oncology and or cell therapy.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Adept at partnering with a diverse team and delivering results through taking ownership of key programme components.
- Strong clinical, technical or disease area expertise. Knowledge of medical terminology and clinical patient management.
- Minimum of 3-5 years UK clinical trial experience with minimum 2 years' experience in a senior or lead role
- Previous experience of site monitoring in early phase oncology studies ideally in melanoma or NSCLC
- Bachelor's degree (BSc, BA or RN equivalent) in biological or science-related field is essential
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jack O'Neill at 0203 846 0646 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv