Inventory Management Technician
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Inventory Management Technician with a pharmaceutical company located in Plainsboro, NJ.
- Ensures orderly storage and retrieval system of all study-related of all study-related TSRC and RTS materials.
- Oversees/manages the Sample Receiving department; supervises and assists in the training of Associate SRO and Assistant SRO.
- Ensures sufficient coverage of staff in Sample Receiving department to support the scientific staff for study materials.
- Receives all test systems/samples/specimens (test system), test substances/articles, reference chemicals/substances, control substances/articles (TSRC) and general chemical shipments. Documents the condition of the shipment, including missing items, damaged materials, and inappropriate packaging.
- Assigns storage locations and/or delivers materials to scientists.
- Oversees and coordinates Sample Receiving services to ensure access to samples by scientific staff.
- Inspects all incoming radiolabeled shipments for possible contamination and notifies the Radiation Safety Officer of any contamination.
Skills and Requirements:
- HS; Associate's Degree in Arts and Sciences; Bachelor's degree in biology, chemistry, or related field preferred
- 1-2 years experience working in a GLP-regulated laboratory
- 2-3 years experience working in a sample shipping/receiving environment or related field desirable ? Any similar combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of commonly used shipping/receiving and safety concepts, practices, and procedures
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced multitasking environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-983-0134.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.