International Clinical Specialist
A leading medical device innovator and manufacturer, dedicated to advancing ablation treatment for cardiac disorders such as atrial fibrillation (AFib), is currently recruiting for an International Clinical Specialist at their office in France.
- Supporting and managing the implementation of sales & expanding the business from a clinical reference base.
- Presenting and influencing clinical decision makers to adopt the company's technology in their clinical practice, working together with the local distributor.
- Supporting the introduction of the company's technology for ablation of atrial fibrillation at new and existing clinical sites together with local distributor.
- Supporting training for Cardiac Electrophysiologists, EP Lab clinical support staff and employees of the local distributor in the use of the technology and console for ablation of atrial fibrillation as required.
- Supporting site communication for device shipments and cases.
- Supporting cases for treatment of patients with AF as required.
- Acting as first point of contact for field service requests in Europe and being able to perform console installation and routine servicing tasks.
Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to degree level preferred.
- 2 to 4 years of hospital experience ideally with relevant medical devices and/or at least 2 years working for a medical device company in sales & support technically complex clinical cases or similar experience.
- Direct cardiology experience preferred; direct cardiac electrophysiology experience will be of significant benefit.
- Prior positive relationships with leading AF ablation centers in the Distributor Markets will be an advantage.
- Ability to work in fast paced, dynamic setting with frequent travel and occasional clinical support in Germany and the Benelux will be required.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and critical thinking skills, able to interface and build relationships with leading thought leaders and clinical physician experts in the field of AF ablation.
- Positive, self-motivated, creative, detail-oriented team player.
- Travel: Up to 80%
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Olivia Anton at 0203 856 9335 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.