Interim Project Manager
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for an Interim Project Manager at their base in Herefordshire. This is a dynamic and innovative organisation who pride themselves on their passion and expertise in the medical field.
- Managing projects from inception to completion in accordance with company project policy and stage gate process.
- Working effectively both as a team member and a team leader to effectively deliver the project objectives of scope, budget, and program.
- Developing and deliver accurate and professional business cases to support capital project proposals.
- Producing and communicate to all stakeholders' regular forecasts of budget and schedule.
- Developing accurate Project Initiation and Cap-Ex request documents to seek business approval and funding.
- Developing project cost estimates and maintain cost accuracy throughout project life cycle.
- Defining, monitor and maintain project programs through design, construction, commissioning and validation phases to agreed completion targets.
- Developing technically sound User Requirement Specification and other Engineering Projects documentation.
- Developing detailed and well-defined project scope and pro-actively manage the scope through project delivery.
- Ensuring relevant industry, safety and construction standards are complied with in accordance with company and statutory requirements.
- Continuously looking to innovate and improve systems, plant and operations at the company's manufacturing centre.
- Be flexible and accountable to deliver projects within tight timelines with high precision, e.g. during shutdowns.
- Efficiently use health and safety risk assessments, HAZOPs, HAZIDs, work permit in projects as applicable.
- Consistent and timely compliance to the company's quality management policy, QA risk assessment and change control.
- Develop and maintain a detailed project Risk, Action, Decision log throughout a project's life cycle.
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Project management qualification (.e. Prince 2 practitioner).
- Proven experience of working within a GMP environment.
- Proven engineering project management in the biologics contract manufacturing, or similar industry.
- Keeps up to date with professional knowledge, expertise and best practice.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and build rapport and trust.
- A good team player with a hands-on approach.
- Resilient and able to work well under pressure, able to prioritise a heavy workload and work both reactively and pro-actively.
- Organised and accurate with a strong focus on attention to detail.
- Excellent people skills with the ability to interact with a wide range of customer needs.
- Strong influencing and leadership skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Marjolene D'Almeida-Ayeni at 0203 854 2626 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a Post-Trial Access Coordinator to be based in their office in the desirable area of Basel.