Integration Culture and Values Lead
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit an Integration Culture and Values Lead to their office in Zurich. Specialising in multiple therapy areas, the company boasts a superb pipeline with products that include treatments for diabetes, cancer and asthma. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that operates in over 90 countries across the globe.
- Provide thought leadership and project management for culture and values integration across the EUCAN region.
- Co-ordinate and align culture and values efforts in regional HQ with LOCs.
- Act as a thought leader-providing expertise on organization culture and change management during integration, to support the culture and values core team with optimizing the change and culture approach.
- Support the culture and values working group with efficient and effective project management support, leading the team from forming (current) through to implementation of key cultural and change activities.
- Co-ordinate and lead the change champion community across EUCAN, share best practice, identify LOC specific gaps and support EUCAN culture and values plans.
- Link culture and values team efforts with broader integration initiatives and advise on optimum change plans/approaches by LOC depending on upcoming integration milestones.
- Develop key materials for implementation of change/culture initiatives as necessary.
Skills and Requirements:
- Expertise in change management and organization culture gained from multinational organization.
- Experience implementing change/culture projects at a region/global level to impact change locally.
- Experience in managing change/culture through a major integration or transformation.
- Advanced project management skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ronni Hartgen at +44 2038000814 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A global pharmaceutical research company is seeking to recruit an Operations Analyst to their office in Madrid.
Highly Competitive Salary
San Diego, California
Proclinical is currently seeking a Director of Business Development for a biopharmaceutical company located in San Diego, CA.
A privately held pharma-company is advertising a vacancy for an Early Strategic Marketing Manager, Oncology, based in their office in Switzerland
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Government Affairs Manager Oncology at one of the leading biopharmaceutical companies in the UK at their office in Maidenhead.
A job vacancy for a Global Commercial Manager - Early Programs has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in development of biological therapies.
A leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Global SFE Manager to their office in Switzerland.
Swiss Franc0.00 - Swiss Franc150000.00 per annum
A leading radiopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a BI & Analytics Head/Manager to join their office in Geneva.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Customer Service Executive for their office in the UK.
An international medical devices company is advertising a vacancy for a Global Training Education Manager, to be based in the company's European office.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a Logistics Specialist to their office in Solothurn.