Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Instructional Designer with a biotechnology company located in Durham, NC. Training documentation developer develops and implements comprehensive learning solutions that align with the strategic goals of the company and maximize end-user adoption and learning effectiveness. This is a global role that requires frequent collaboration with stakeholders in Europe and in the United States.
- Gather stakeholder input, analyzes SOPs and system functionality as a basis for training development
- Collect and translates business requirements, functional and technical specifications into end-user learning content
- Gather unstructured information from stakeholders and existing documents and uses this as basis for developing clear and engaging training content
- Collaborate closely with project team (business process owners, technical writer, IT)
- Develop courseware designs that adhere to adult learning principles and incorporate broad complex interventions that range in media and complexity
- Develop and updates training materials including ILT, vILT and eLearning: Updates existing eLearning modules for Oracle Agile PLM based business processes
- Develop and updates classroom training modules to support virtual/remote delivery
- Develop new training modules for processes that are not covered in existing modules
- Develop reference materials such as work instructions, quick reference cards and job aids
- Provide training coordination by collaborating with a Centralized Learning Team to add new learning content, assign training to individuals, add new training offerings, record learning, and request reports on training completion
- Index and maintain documentation on training pages in SharePoint and Sharenet
- Maintain training audience roster and tracks course completion.
Skills and Requirements:
- Required 5-7 years of related experience. Minimum of 3 years of experience and proven track-record developing end-user centric training modules for system-enabled business processes
- Experience using eLearning training development software (such as Articulate Storyline)
- Experience developing virtual training solutions
- Utilizes ADDIE model for instructional design
- Strong writing, editing, MS PowerPoint and graphic design skills
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.