Informatics Territory Account Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Informatics Territory Account Manager, you will be the first point of contact for new businesses, developing high level relationships at mid to large accounts. The is a remote role based within the Netherlands.
- Successfully leverage and expand the sale of Informatics solutions for existing and for new accounts, with a focus on medium to large accounts, in support of the company's business plan
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies and work closely with the marketing team to help set new product direction
- Indirectly manage customer engineering and customer relationships, network and build strong relationships to maximise sales territory growth (hunter mentality is essential) whilst ensuring high standards in all communications
- Work with the regional team to accurately maintain sales forecast, achieve quarterly and yearly orders/revenue targets and align with the broader team to ensure customer needs are met to maximise business value
- Obtain prospect feedback, interpret and understand customer business requirements to identify and develop innovative solutions as they relate to the functionality of the informatics applications
Skills and Requirements
- Successful experience in selling Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN), Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), Enterprise Analytics & Visualisation or Enterprise Search Solutions
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and target focused individual with the ability to present information at a high level
- Fluent in English (other European languages a plus) with willingness to travel within Europe.
- Experience in using Customer Relationship tools (e.g. SFDC)
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.