HVAC Facilities Technician
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an HVAC Facilities Technician with a pharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Coordinates and conducts maintenance and repairs of company equipment and the building; proactively addresses areas of concern to minimize unplanned downtime, increases equipment efficiency, and maintains a clean, safe work environment.
- Monitors contractor performance and works closely with outside vendors and contractors to ensure work is completed according to specifications.
- Ensuring that all maintenance activities are documented and are traceable in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and company requirements.
- Performs plumbing/PVC, electrical, HVAC, carpentry, painting and general repairs, is able to change light bulbs and ballast of various sizes and voltages.
- Operation, troubleshooting and repair of facility and utility equipment including low/ high pressure boilers, chillers, HVAC, water systems, etc. This includes reading and interpreting mechanical drawings and electrical schematics as needed to troubleshoot, repair and maintain the facility and utility equipment.
- Performs minor painting, carpentry and masonry work (e.g. preparing surfaces and using brush, sprayer, or roller to apply paints, stains, and varnishes, hanging doors, fitting locks and handles, etc.).
- Coordinates and assists with departmental and employee moves.
- Dismantles and installs furniture as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience or equivalent
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience
- Technical Certification (Electrical, Plumbing, or HVAC/R)
- HVAC (including troubleshooting, repair, & filter changes)
- Electrical (including installs, troubleshooting, & repairs)
- Proficient in Oral & Written communication skills
- Need to be able to read, write and understand English
- Proficient in Microsoft (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Must be able to work in Lab setting with Biohazards /various Chemicals
- Ability to Lift 50 lbs routinely
- Ability to push/pull 50 lbs routinely/ often / occasionally
- Ability to identify and distinguish colors
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-536-3075.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.