Human Resources Director
Proclinical is seeking a Human Resources Director for a leading pharmaceutical company located in Pennsville, NJ.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Ensure the long-term success of the site by organizing and developing the local business activity and making our teams proud of their contribution
- Reshape the HR landscape of the site and ensure sustainable growth, by:
- Securing talent supply
- Developing employees upskill programs
- Driving performance
- Developing "Great Place to Work" initiatives
- Design, develop and manage talent acquisition, compensation & benefits as well as learning & development programs
- Direct Labor relations, including negotiations of CBA, grievance and arbitration processes, as well as conflict intervention
- Establish strong HR foundations in terms of processes and systems and through data-driven analysis and results
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in human resources or a SHRM certification together with an MBA are the ideal educational background for the role
- 5+ years of experience in a similar leadership role within a manufacturing company are key to be successful in this position
- You bring a proven track record in working with unionized employees
- You enjoy a "hands-on" environment and working on-site (minimum 4 days per week)
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at +(1) 267-297-3257 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.