Human Resource Assistant
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Human Resource Assistant with a pharmaceutical company located in Seattle, WA.
- Conduct routine meetings for employees such as orientations and trainings
- Compile and edit HR related documents, including power points
- Exercises independent discretion and judgment, where input to changes in work processes and workflow is often required.
- Manages and follows-up on action items and activities in support of the department and/or function.
- May occasionally provide some administrative support to department or function or assist with overflow work.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in related field required.
- Prior related office experience preferred.
- Microsoft Office Suite experience
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.