HRBP Coorporate functions
An internationally and leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a HRBP Corporate functions professional to their office in Switzerland. Specialising in multiple therapy areas, the company boasts a superb pipeline with products that include treatments for diabetes, cancer and asthma. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that operates in over 90 countries across the globe.
- Working in partnership with the Corporate Functions businesses based in Zurich to understand the business objectives and HR requirements.
- Providing and facilitating HR solutions that enable the business to deliver to optimum performance.
- Managing the transactional, day-to-day HR activities as per the employee life cycle for all TPIZ based Corporate Functions employees.
- Supporting operational HR initiatives for TPIZ in cooperation with fellow HR Business Partner and provide process leadership.
- Working collaboratively with the wider HR community at a site, functional and corporate level.
- Supporting the Global HR BPs in the development and implementation of HR plans and processes which support the achievement of Corporate Functions strategic aims:
- Coordinating and coaching of core HR processes including talent management, development and performance management, salary review and short-/long term incentive.
- HR initiatives, organisational changes, recruitment, training and talent development.
- Headcount reports, org charts and personnel planning.
- Developing and updating presentation material.
- Partnering with the local business on organisational design and change issues.
- Building relationships with local business leaders and line managers to understand their business, requirements and optimal organisational design.
- Acting as primary local HR point-of-contact to local business leaders and employees and effectively ensuring quality and timely delivery of all HR services to meet business needs.
- Managing employees of dedicated population throughout entire employee life cycle.
- Providing advice to managers in line with local employment legislation and work with them on employee relations issues as required.
- Maintaining HR tools, templates, process documentation and enable line managers on the application of HR processes, templates and policies.
- Identifying, initiating and in cooperation with fellow HR Business Partners support operational HR projects and activities within HR TPIZ scope of supervision.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Graduate degree in Human Resources or similar.
- Previous industry related experience, international company experience, multi-cultural environment.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in generalist and HR Business Partner roles.
- Best practice HR partnering to deliver strong business performance.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of application of Swiss employment law
- Broad and deep HR knowledge in transactional, legal, benefit and policy topics
- Results oriented and able to develop plans/solutions and to deliver expected results even in ambiguous circumstances.
- Skilled in developing HR plans/initiatives and aligning people management practices to support business objectives.
- Broad experience in the entire employee life cycle as per Swiss regulations (from recruitment to exit management, line management and employee consultation, labor law, compensation & benefits, performance management, talent development, etc.)
- Openness and flexibility and ability to deal with and communicate change effectively.
- Ability to manage and interpret employment laws into pragmatic solutions and navigate line management through its complexities.
- Business acumen and commercial awareness.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills along with the ability to make timely and balanced decisions.
- Business communication, negotiating and influencing skills demonstrated by the ability to use a range of different approaches, to persuade others and to gain acceptance of proposals and decisions.
- Self-motivated, self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills combined with cultural sensitivity.
- Languages: Professional English, Intermediate German. Fluency in another European language is of advantage.
- Strong communication methods both verbal and written.
- Some international travel may be required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Manon Luflade at 0203 854 0586 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.