HRBP Agile Squad Lead (Operations)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are partnering with a CRO who are recruiting for an individual to join their team. This role is on a permanent basis. The opening position is for a HRBP Agile Squad Lead (Operations).
- Accountable for standardising best practices across squads in line with any others across region and COE principles.
- Supervise customer satisfaction, constant improvement cycle and incorporating lessons learned from procedure.
- Facilitate individual squad members to realise and develop their personal and professional potential within knowledge.
- Assume responsibility for the development of the HR operational plan and its delivery for the allocated client group in line with the tactical HRBP direction and the one HR tactical imperatives.
- You will advise personnel both employees and managers, on total rewards matters on an ad hoc basis.
- Produce and uphold an engaging work setting, drive the talent and development efforts in the client group action items from the employee survey.
- Offer personnel training for development and acumens towards development action of talent pipeline.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a business, training, psychology, or human resources field or equivalent EXPERIENCE.
- HRBP Certified, such as SHRM, HRCI, CIDP or any other global credential.
- Computer literacy.
- Fluency in the English language with knowledge in an additional language ideally relevant to their location would be beneficial.
- Are versed in agile organisation/ways of working is desirable.
- HR experience in a fast-paced, evolving setting would be ideal.
- Familiarity leading, training, developing and handling teams, flows of work/ability, as well as guiding projects within a matrix HR setting.
- Acquaintance in a consulting role working across various client groups would be ideal.
- Prior involvement within an agile setting, digital frameworks, etc.
- A self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- A resilient individual comfortable in embracing new wats of working.
- Capable of resolving issues and making decisions.
- Leadership skills.
- An organised individual with the ability to think analytically.
- Knowledge of utilising workflow software management.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Harry Qureshi at email@example.com
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.