HR Project Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an HR Project Manager for a biotechnology company located in Durham, NC. Successful candidate will support a variety of people processes within and across the US Organization, with a prioritized focus on a high-energy and fast-paced Alzheimer's Franchise workforce build and subsequent commercial launch. The role will report directly to the HR Business Partner for US Alzheimer's, who is in turn responsible for the strategic talent agenda for the US Alzheimer's Franchise.
- Primary engagement across the US Alzheimer's Franchise and HR Centers of Excellence (COE) in a core project management capacity, creating and driving a Franchise and HR aligned tactical plan, inclusive of owners, timelines and deliverables.
- Project management of key business/talent acquisition activities and processes during a fast-paced and aggressive build timeline, across a broad variety of roles and regions in the U.S.
- As needed, conducts candidate interviews and facilitates offer development for roles in the US Alzheimer's Franchise
- Active engagement with employees and managers of the Alzheimer's US Franchise, serving as a credible and capable HR process expert and project manager.
- Partner closely with and across the US Organization HR team and HR Centers of Excellence (COEs) to execute programs, processes and practices as identified outside of the US Alzheimer's Franchise.
Skills and Requirements:
- 5 years of experience in human resources or related work; biotech/pharma experience an advantage
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred; equivalent work experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Proficient in end-to-end talent acquisition processes, experience with significant builds and/or challenging labor markets is desirable
- Exemplary project management skills
- Effectively navigates through a fast-paced, complex, ambiguous and evolving business environment
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.