HR Manager UK and Ireland
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a HR Manager UK and Ireland to join a consultancy. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Peterborough.
- Manage personnel queries, support leadership in all employee relation concerns and assume responsibility for personnel engagement initiatives and communications.
- Handle payroll for around 200 UK and ROI personnel, interfacing with the external payroll provider, guaranteeing guidelines are complies with and payments are made accurately and in a timely manner.
- You will serve as a HR business partner for the site leaders within the UK and ROI, as well as their senior leadership teams.
- Mediate with suppliers, personnel communications and guarantee compliance.
- Aid leadership and combine HR on UK & ROI compensation concerns and arrange annual pay evaluations.
- Assume operational and administrative HR tasks, for example: preserving and handling HR data and systems; issuing contractual documentation; manage joiner/leaver/mover procedures, etc.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- A qualified CIPD.
- Educated to a degree level in a business/HR management field would be ideal.
- Demonstrable experience within a front line generalist HR role would be preferred.
- Fluency in the English language with knowledge in another European language would be beneficial.
- Computer literacy in relevant softwares and applications.
- Payroll administration and management
- Familiarity within the food industry would be ideal.
- Acquaintance with HR actions throughout the personnel lifecycle.
- Prior involvement in change management would be preferable.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Capable of confidentiality.
- Able to develop relationships with associates across various divisions, legal entities and all levels of the business.
- Able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- An organised individual with the ability to manage own time efficiently.
- Capable of resolving issues.
- A high attention to detail.
- Works well on an independent basis with the ability to manage ambiguity and be a resilient individual.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Dove Jociute at +49 69 506077052.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.