HR Generalist - Singapore
An exciting opportunity has arisen for HR Generalist is Singapore, in this fantastic role you will support the business partner with clients across the APAC region.
- Acts as a liaison between the broader HR team and assigned client groups to ensure effective roll out and implementation of strategic HR initiatives, ensuring consistent interpretation and administration of HR programs and company policies/procedures.
- Works closely with client groups management and employees to improve work relationships, increase productivity, build employee engagement and retention.
- Provides guidance and support on day to day general employee relations issues escalating more complex issues to senior HR management and/or legal as appropriate.
- Provides recommendations and support to the leadership team in managing performance, including coaching, counseling, and partnership on performance plan development.
- Works alongside the HR Associate to support the onboarding of new hires, including conducting new hire orientation for both local and remote employees.
- Supports HR project initiatives as assigned.
- Responsible for coordinating with SME's in benefits, leave administration and payroll to ensure employees receive proper pay and benefits.
- Responsible for processing employee life cycle changes, including but not limited to promotion, demotion, title change, salary change, etc.
- Responsible for supporting employees and managers with the separation process.
- Collaborates with recruiting, payroll and other HR team members and provides pro-active communication to ensure maximum efficiency in the HR department.
- Stays abreast of local legislative changes and requirements that impact the groups that the role supports and make recommendations for changes as necessary.
- Assists in the development of policies and processes.
- Acts as the main point of contact regarding HR issues for both managers and employees in the regions that this role supports.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a related field
- 2 plus years of HR Generalist/Business Partner experience with demonstrated experience providing effective business partner support to both local and global based assigned client groups
- HR certification a plus (PHR, SPHR etc.)
- Knowledge of human resources and applicable local labor laws
- Experience with ADP HRIS system is a plus
- Must possess a strong work ethic and ability to adapt communication style to different audience members
- Strong business acumen with ability to integrate HR and business strategies
- Ability to work independently and within a team in a fast-paced and high-volume environment
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.