HR Benefits Coordinator
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an HR Benefits Coordinator with a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will work with various internal and external partners to support processes, special projects and ad hoc assignments and tasks. The Coordinator will work closely with the Benefits team members and broader HR to achieve success.
- Support annual open enrollment project on benefits enrollment and eligibility platform, including extensive quality and accuracy testing; work with vendor, Benefits, Payroll and IT.
- Benefits & Wellness Fairs - support the team by working with internal stakeholders and vendors as needed in planning and executing U.S. annual fairs
- Commuter Programs - analysis, research, benchmarking and recommendations as needed; provide support and issue resolution to HRConnect team and employees
- Wellness Workshops - partner with vendors and Corporate communications to communicate, coordinate workshops and leverage Facilities, IT and catering as needed
- Communications - partner with Corporate Communications on ongoing Benefits communications items including intranet articles, eBoards, home mailings, emails, etc.; draft and prepare content as needed
- Support Benefits team with updating policies, articles and other communications
- Support the Benefits team in presenting information and answering questions for employees during new Employee Orientation.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Communications, or related field plus 3-5 years' experience in Benefits, HR or related business setting is preferred
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized, detail-orientated, ability to handle multiple tasks and projects at the same time
- Project management
- Ability to analyze data and accurately proofread
- Ability to identify, recommend, and implement process improvements
- High proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Motivated to ask questions and work independently
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sarah Beshara at (+1) 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.