Proclinical is currently recruiting for an HPLC Scientist with a pharmaceutical company located in Princeton, NJ.
- Individual performs routine laboratory techniques.
- Maintains research notebooks in a well-organized manner. All necessary documentation is recorded.
- Complies with all safety rules, practices good housekeeping, and maintains safe workplace without supervision.
- Thorough understanding of Good Laboratory Practices and EPA, FDA, or other regulation pertaining to the study.
- Perform routine calculations, tabulates, and records results.
- Prepares standard solutions used in the laboratory.
- Maintains and calibrates laboratory equipment.
- Learns and enhances technical knowledge of bioanalytical assays.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry, biology, or a related discipline
- 0-2 years of relevant experience, or equivalent
- Ability to follow instruction to perform required procedures
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within biological or chemical R&D laboratory setting
- Computer skills: knowledge of internet research, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bri Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.