Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Histotechnologist for a global biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. Successful candidate will be responsible for the basic laboratory duties including making buffers, changing solutions and instrument upkeep.
- Primary duties will include tissue processing, embedding, paraffin sectioning and H&E staining.
- This is a research laboratory so the basic laboratory duties including making buffers, changing solutions, instrument upkeep and there will be MS Office and specialized imaging software (HALO) work as well.
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) and in-situ hybridization (ISH) staining skills would be desirable.
Skills and Requirements:
- Ideally 1-3 years of experience as a histotechnologist within histology/ pathology laboratory.
- Demonstrated ability to perform routine histology tasks, including sample accession, tissue trimming, tissue embedding, sectioning, and staining to produce high quality slides for pathology evaluation.
- Additional tasks include digital slide scanning and preparing written reports on data collected.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- HT certification.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nikki Ranieri at (+1) 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.