Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Histotechnologist for a global pharmaceutical company located in King of Prussia, PA. As the Histotechnologist, you will work with human specimens to diagnose disease and abnormalities.
- Process and analyze samples for circulating tumor cells or other rare events
- Perform special staining procedures
- Provide histology expertise, working with R&D and other departments in the development and implementation of new assays
- Assist in the development of laboratory Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Maintain regulatory compliance with CLIA and all other applicable regulations
- Maintain safety guidelines for clinical laboratory environments
- Perform such other duties and responsibilities that are consistent with the role of a Clinical Scientist 1, Histotechnologist or as may be assigned from time to time
Skills and Requirements:
- B.S. in Histotechnology or Biology combined with 2 years' clinical laboratory experience, or an equivalent combination of experience and formal education
- Board certification as HT(ASCP)CM
- Flexibility to work some weekends
- Strong scientific/technical aptitude
- Good visual inspection skills combined with tolerance for repetitive work
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment
- An eye for detail and commitment to high quality data
- Continuous learner with a keen appetite for cross-disciplinary work
- Flexibility and a "can do" attitude
- Entrepreneurial thinking and work ethic
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mary Jacobs at (+1) 267-297-3376 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.