Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Histotechnician with a pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Perform IHC and ISH (e.g. RNAscope) under supervision of lab manager
- Perform data entry and sample archiving
- Enter and report pathology laboratory metrics in Microsoft Program Management
- General laboratory assistance including ordering and receiving of lab supplies, preparation of reagents, and histology lab equipment maintenance
- Assist with other histology duties including trimming, embedding and/or sectioning when needed
- Maintain regulatory compliance, SOPs, incident reporting and training
- Identify operational and technical problems and maintain equipment
- Closely collaborate with other members within the research group and broadly with departments throughout the company
- Show attention to detail and ability to multitask
Skills and Requirements:
- BS in life sciences and/or 5 years in a histology laboratory.
- Demonstrated ability performing IHC and/or ISH.
- Experience in biotechnology or CRO-based pathology laboratory setting.
- Experience with Ventana, Valent or other automated immunostainers
- Experienced with ACD RNAscope.
- Experience with data entry
- Experience collecting and reporting laboratory metrics
- Solid report writing skills.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nikki Ranieri at 215-531-5288.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.