HEOR RWE Director
Proclinical is working with a European Market Access Lead to find a talented HEOR and RWE Director. This Munich based role, will focus on optimising market access outcomes.
- Leads the development, execution and implementation of the European HEOR & RWE strategy for products/indications under his/her responsibility.
- Co-develops the Market Access plan for his/her products with the Pricing and Market Access Product Lead to ensure the evidence generation plan supports the Market Access needs.
- Drives the country needs assessment and derives strategy for timely delivery of all data/HEOR&RWE deliverables needed for HTA/pricing & reimbursement applications and negotiations with national bodies and regional / local customers.
- Leads all necessary regional HEOR& RWE studies and development of economic model (cost-effectiveness, burden of illness, budget impact etc. ) for products/indications under his/her responsibility. Provides input into global HE model development and validates for EU region.
- Supports the development of the Global Value Dossier and/or develops an European Value Dossier to support, facilitate and speed-up preparation and submission of country HTA/pricing and reimbursement dossiers.
- Actively supports country value dossiers and model adaptations to ensure proper country HTA/p&r submission.
- Fosters cross-functional collaboration with his/her regional business partners to ensure alignment of HEOR /market access strategy with medical and commercial functions;
- As member of the brand and launch teams, contributes to the Brand / Launch Plan and activities and provides input into the Lifecycle Management Plan
- Works closely together with medical affairs colleagues to ensure timely and proper RWE generation.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Highly self-motivating personality with Positive can-do attitude
- Proven ability to successfully work in a matrix organization and lead without authority
- Strategic mind-set and open-minded to foster innovation
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize and deliver to deadlines and budget
- University degree and minimum 7 years of demonstrable experience in a pharmaceutical company in HEOR and RWE. Both national and international/European experience required.
- Recent experience in working in Oncology portfolio is a must
- Fluently in English (written and spoken)
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical and medical device companies.