Healthcare & Access Partner - Scotland & Northern Ireland
Proclinical are partnering with a pharmaceutical organisation who are recruiting for an individual to join their team. This role is on a permanent basis. The opening position available is for a Healthcare & Access Partner.
- Be in line with the company's business goals with both local and national policy.
- You will secure agreement for product funding and optimum positioning in the local health economy.
- Develop patient care and assisting in accomplishing the business's targets by identifying that higher cost branded medicines need cohesive clinical-commercial conversations across the account, thus resulting in local agreements between payers and prescribers.
- Collaborate with the broader commercial organisation to create and implement BII-region specific commercial methods based on local nuances.
- Responsible for sharing and developing best practices with the broader business and in the bone franchise.
- Serve as the main point of contact across the location and collaborate with the MSL and any other personnel.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level.
- Familiarity within a pharmaceutical or health care management field.
- Acquaintance with ABPI examination.
- A background in crucial account/project management and impacting critical health care customers.
- Acquaintance and expertise on pertinent disease areas.
- Exhibited proficiency and enthusiasm in collaborating with others.
- Know-how in national and local NHS understanding.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Melissa Selvakumar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.