Health Economics Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a Manager to join the HEOR Team in Sweden. The purpose of the role is to lead the development of health economic models. This is a senior role within the modelling team, incorporating responsibilities for line management, business development, thought leadership and team training.
- Manage a team of direct reports, aligning with the performance development processes and culture.
- Provides a broad range of consulting services and develops a skilled team of individuals able to combine strategic thinking with clear, accurate, and concise communication.
- Provide support to the senior modelling team in managing aspects of business performance, as required
- Manage a team of analysts to ensure timely delivery of projects to a high standard, managing client communications, and ensuring projects are delivered on budget
- Provide technical leadership and training to more junior staff within the team, and ensure own skills are up to date
- Write and present proposals in response to a request from a client.
- Works within broad project guidelines and facilitates issue and conflict resolution
- Prioritises own workload and project team workload in order to achieve project scope and objectives
- Regularly communicates organisational vision and values to the staff ensuring effective two-way information
- Complete activities and may delegate activities within project scope and objectives in a timely manner with understanding of issues which may impact project profitability, quality and client satisfaction
- Actively prospects and leverages new business opportunities with senior client and industry contacts in collaboration with Account Management
- Frequently delivers sales presentations and participates in bid defence meetings when needed
Skills and Requirements
- 5+ years of experience in life science industry (Pharma/Consultancy) within HEOR
- Documented people people-management experience
- Fluent English
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in a Scientific Discipline, Advanced Degree (MSc, PhD) preferred
- Computing skills, including a working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint in particular)
- High-level consulting skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Project leadership and management knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural communication skills, both written and verbal
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.