Health Economics Manager
A boutique research consultancy is advertising a vacancy for a Health Economics Manager, based in their office in London. The organisation provides a full range of services for clients seeking market access and reimbursement across evidence development, health economic modelling, and statistical analysis of trial data, among others. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic and innovative company and provide real expertise in the Health Economics/Market Access field.
- Leading on the development/writing the economic components of selected HTA submissions to a high quality and in a timely manner in collaboration with other team members.
- Development/adaptation of economic models for HTA submissions.
- Identify potential sources of data to support model adaptation
- Participate in advisory panels to ensure HE content to HTA submissions is robust and clear
- Liaise with external academic experts to ensure endorsement and validity of Eisai approaches to HE
- Responsible for writing and co-ordinating the economic sections of all HTA submissions in collaboration with global HEOR and market access teams
- Responsible for writing and/or co-ordinating the responses to all economic queries raised during HTA submissions and answering questions in person at relevant HTA submission meetings
- Collaborating with business groups and market access colleagues, to establish effective pricing policies which are cost-effective and compliant from multiple perspectives.
- Create bespoke UK & ROI cost effectiveness and budget impact information to support local market access in the UK and ROI across all therapeutic areas
- Manage external agencies to assist with model development for HTA submissions &/or brand support where needed
Skills and Requirements
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent in economics, statistics or a life sciences subject
- Post-graduate qualification in Health Economics or another relevant field
- Strong knowledge of HTA processes and demands
- Preferable experience working as a health economist within the pharmaceutical industry or for one of the UK & ROI HTA bodies
- High level of planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to project manage agencies to develop and adapt economic tools
- Strong critical and independent thinking with effective team working skills.
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical and medical device companies.