Health Economics Lead
A vacancy has a arisen for a Health Economics Lead to join a pharmaceutical company based in South East England. This organisation is dedicated to discovering and developing treatments that transform the lives of people living with neurological and immunological conditions.
- Partner with colleagues in the Patient Solution Teams (PSTs) to ensure the integration of HE-related endpoints (medical resources use, productivity loss, utility,…) into clinical trials and observational studies.
- Collaborate with external experts, clinical development teams and commercial teams to define the analyses to be conducted on specific clinical trial economic parameters by statistical programmers.
- Write RFPs, evaluate proposals and select vendors, and effectively timely manage projects performed by them.
- Support the inclusion of HE tools and models and their findings in Core Value Dossiers and other deliverables.
- Coordinate literature reviews to identify existing best evidence for inclusion in economic models.
- Develop and maintain collaboration with key opinion leaders and academics in health economics and outcomes research.
- Participate in strategic pricing research through support to Market Access teams in early pipeline
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Public Health, Medicine, Pharmacy or other clinical and medical fields, e.g. biology
- 7 years of experience in Health Economics and market access-related functions
- Demonstrable track record of reviewing and contributing to the health economic landscape (i.e. scientific publications; abstracts, posters, full papers in peer-reviewed clinical and/or economic journals).
- Experience of access as part of cross functional teams for commercialization
- Ability to solve technical modelling issues related to economic modelling.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical audiences.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Harry Williams on +44 203 854 0102 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.