Health Care Compliance Specialist
An international staffing and recruiting company is currently recruiting a Health Care Compliance Specialist to join their office in Issy-Les-Moulineaux, France. This organisation is one of the largest workforce management solutions companies in the world who specialise in multiple scientific and engineering sectors. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a firm dedicated to innovative and dynamic approaches to the changing workforce landscape.
The HCC Liaison works with the HCC team on different types of activities which include but are not limited to:
- HCC reviews and approval: Validation of events, projects, documents requiring HCC validation.
- Monitoring and testing: Collaborating with the HCC Manager to collecting, analysing and reporting on indicators.
- Due Diligence: Collaborating with the HCC Manager to manage the risk assessment of intermediary provider - supporting the due diligence process.
- Training: Collaborating with the HCC Manager to organise and implement training.
- Deviations: Administrative follow-up of unexpected deviations.
- Business support: Supporting routine compliance issues.
Skills and Requirement:
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry 2 years with professional experience which may include Compliance, Legal, DMOS, Regulatory Affairs or Audit.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Valaince Penteng at 0203 846 0643 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.