Head of Research and Analytics
Proclinical has partnered with a renown Healthcare company in search for Head of Research and Analytics position. The Head of Research and Analytics is expected to lead team members involved in research and analytics by example, having responsibility and accountability for delivery of consistently high-quality work. The role includes coaching and mentoring individuals across the organisation to understand the importance of data-led solutions and to ensure that there is a network of team members able to deliver the aspects of project delivery that fall within this remit.
- Provides strategic-level input, expert scientific counsel and delivers innovative programmes
with integrity, and leads scientific excellence and quality, through direction, guidance and
- Understands the business in depth and the other divisions to a high
enough standard that allows identification of opportunities for collaboration
- Keeps up to date with specific therapy areas, landscape changes and scientific technologies
- Demonstrates strong marketing thinking and understanding of the communication disciplines
- Ability to develop and analyse competitor intelligence and understand its application for
client's businesses, specialist services and individual brands and assets
- Shows awareness of margin targets across projects and lead team to remain profitable, ensuring
delivery of programmes to the highest standards
- Ensures time is ring-fenced for Business Development activities alongside other responsibilities
- Develops solutions to meet client needs not necessarily client stated requirements
- Recovers direct costs in a timely fashion working with Finance Director
- Brings strategic counsel to all opportunities and scientific research aspects of proposals and new
business pitches, being the expert by clients
- Leads data-driven solutions on key strategic accounts, developing and maintaining excellent,
trusted advisor status with existing and new clients, anticipating and managing risk as required
- Builds and leads teams and cross-practice relationships, consulting with appropriate account and
scientific leads as required
- Recognised as a key internal resource for specialist function, able to independently build and
lead a team to get the job done
- Reviews wider team skill set and makes recommendations surrounding agency capability and
Skills and Requirements
- Education Bachelor's Degree in biologic or natural science; or health care discipline. Advanced degree (PhD, MPH, NP, PharmD, etc.) preferred.
- Minimum 5 years industry experience, with a minimum of 3 years of Research and Analytic experience.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical and medical device companies.