Head of Market Access DACH
Proclincal is in search for a talented Head of Market Access to join a leading biopharmaceutical company. You will oversee the DACH region, implementing pricing and access strategies are of high quality.
- Ensure that regional and country pricing and access strategies are of high quality and are fit for purpose for each country.
- Ensure development of deep country-level understanding of payer needs, decision-making approaches, strategies, and country reimbursement stakeholders and influence map
- Based on insights, develop pricing & access strategy incorporating additional evidence needs, value proposition beyond the drug, managed entry schemes and other agreements to ensure mutual value, and pricing strategy.
- In collaboration with country General Managers, lead and own the local pricing & reimbursement processes in individual markets
- Support development of health economic and outcomes analyses required for access, working in collaboration with internal cross-functional teams in medical affairs and global HEOR
- Proactively identify evidence requirements for successful access in DACH and support creation of program-specific evidence generation plans
- Ensure that patient-reported evidence is gathered and communicated as needed
- Develop compliant communication tools to be used in discussions with payers
Skills and Requirements
- University degree, MBA or PhD in science and/or economics preferred
- Be a functional expert on the German AMNOG Pricing & Reimbursement System and subtending structures and systems.
- Demonstrated experience supporting the regional launch of innovative therapies; oncology experience is a plus
- Hands-on experience with country pricing negotiations; demonstrated knowledge of pricing trends, tactics, and European payer dynamics
- Demonstrated knowledge in at least one of the core market access domains (pricing, HEOR, policy, local market execution)
- Experience and proven success working with cross-functional teams across geographies
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple activities (both "self" and through delegation) and working in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in both written and oral English and German is essential
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.